- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Post gets into Christmas spirit, rallies behind Eli
- Updated: December 23, 2007
The expression on his face almost appears as if he knows the Post will end up doing something mortifying with the picture. If he could only read defenses this well.
Sadly, we think Eli would have been a much easier sell as a Who from Whoville.
Past Holiday love: Post gets into holiday spirit, takes it easy on the Knicks