- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Report: Everything still sucks
- Updated: December 14, 2007
As previously reported by the SportsHernia, everything continues to suck. In fact, with the Mitchell Report being released yesterday, sources say the SSI (Sports Suck Index) received a huge spike, reaching an all-time high. And with no hope in sight coming from the NBA, NHL or NFL, there may be no limit to just how much this sucking will continue.
According to a study by Harvard University’s General Sucking Department, sucking is up an astounding 700% since 2003. The study also concluded that the top two most respected sports are now professional wrestling and boxing, in that order.
Although data is still unclear, officials are worried that sports will go from "sucking royally" to "sucking major balls" in the not too distant future.
Thanks to the equally cheery folks at sportsuck.org for the pic.