- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Sixers trade Korver so they can release humorous ‘dude’ photo
- Updated: December 29, 2007
Despite several media outlets reporting the Philadelphia 76ers made their recent trade "just for the fuck of it," our Philly insider claims the true intent behind the deal was simply a shameful excuse to share this glorious ‘dude’ photograph with the rest of the world.
While trading a nondescript white dude for a foreign nondescript white dude definitely sounds like a "just for the fuck of it" kind of deal, it’s hard to argue that they weren’t absolutely dying for this photograph to get some run.
The image alone warrants a lifetime membership to the Walton family teepee.