- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Sixers trade Korver so they can release humorous ‘dude’ photo
- Updated: December 29, 2007
Despite several media outlets reporting the Philadelphia 76ers made their recent trade "just for the fuck of it," our Philly insider claims the true intent behind the deal was simply a shameful excuse to share this glorious ‘dude’ photograph with the rest of the world.
While trading a nondescript white dude for a foreign nondescript white dude definitely sounds like a "just for the fuck of it" kind of deal, it’s hard to argue that they weren’t absolutely dying for this photograph to get some run.
The image alone warrants a lifetime membership to the Walton family teepee.