- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
The Hernia’s new look
- Updated: December 10, 2007
Over the past few days some of you may or may not have noticed the Hernia’s new design. Well for those of you that haven’t, it’s probably because you haven’t seen it yet — just refresh your browser and you’ll see the new layout.
You’ll also notice a few new heads in the banner which include a crazed Dick Stockton, an absolutely terrifying Brian Engblom, and a Westminster dog show-looking Jarom?r J?gr, among others. We kind of enjoy how Dick Stockton is happily looking down in approval.
Feel free to tell us how much you love or loathe the new design in the comments…