- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
The votes are in…
- Updated: December 20, 2007
Well the 1st round is complete in the riveting blog tournament over at Busted Coverage, and as you can tell from above, we have a shitload of champagne still sitting on ice.
Upon reflection, how upset can we be about this? Matt Cerrone, who runs MetsBlog, interviews the real David Wright and the real Omar Minaya* while we do interviews with horses and the Patriots fake punter.
*Not sure if that’s much of an honor