- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
The votes are in…
- Updated: December 20, 2007
Well the 1st round is complete in the riveting blog tournament over at Busted Coverage, and as you can tell from above, we have a shitload of champagne still sitting on ice.
Upon reflection, how upset can we be about this? Matt Cerrone, who runs MetsBlog, interviews the real David Wright and the real Omar Minaya* while we do interviews with horses and the Patriots fake punter.
*Not sure if that’s much of an honor