- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Brady boot actually just a Stetson designer prototype
- Updated: January 22, 2008
The internet went intershit wild this morning after a video clip surfaced of Tom Brady walking in Manhattan with what appeared to be a boot cast on his foot.
Immediately after watching the clip, we turned to our SoHo-based Hernia mole who was able to get the real scoop on the now famous boot which has been lucky enough to smell the foot of the dimpled chinned coochie-magnet-of-a-quarterback for the last 24 hours.
"That f@*%ing boot is no cast," said our foulmouthed source. "This is Tom f@*%ing Brady, if he had a cast on it would have been dipped in gold first and then topped with diamond sprinkles. That boot he was seen wearing is one of Stetson’s new designer prototypes and since he’s their chief guy, he’s been wearing it since the AFC Championship game to create a buzz. And as you can see, it’s created a f@*%ing buzz."
The flashy prototype is not to be confused with Curt Schilling’s "Sock-a-doodle-do" sock coloring line that has seen a steady sales decline since it’s gay debut in 2004.