- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- Updated: January 6, 2008
Pretty sure everyone can relax now and stop doing their morning gurgle with the old man, it’s clear Spotts has been the god-like figure playing inspired football for Green Bay all season long and not the graying country boy. But we all know what a proud guy Brett is, so expect the real Favre to return for the playoffs next week just in time to throw a few awful picks and lose.
We’re very impressed with Spotts though, and not by his clutch play for the Packers this season, but for his riveting and often times inspiring role as Landry Clarke on Friday Night Lights.
Special thanks to big Mike C. for sending in the tip on Spotts.