- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Clemens said he was just listening to ‘Lethal Injection’
- Updated: January 4, 2008
Less than 24 hours after stating that he received a legal injection, Roger Clemens changed his statement Friday, saying he was "listening" to "Lethal Injection," the famous 1993 album by rapper Ice Cube.
"That’s right, the album is just amazing, especially ‘Ghetto Bird’, shit gets me amped," said the fat bloated Texan. "And I said the ‘B-side,’ not ‘Vitamin B.’ It’s hip hop. Have you listened to that album? Wonderful. He samples everything from Funkadelic to Slick Rick’s ‘Lick the Balls’… just fantastic. Have you heard ‘Bop Gun’? Underrated. Lyrics like ‘So do I have to put my handcuffs on your mama’. Wait, maybe that’s not appropriate. How about these: ‘I wants to get fucked up when I?m chillin?, whoa/The bigger the headache, the bigger the pill-in.’ Wait – no, no,no. I don’t take pills…"
In a related story, it’s been another slow news day for big Rog (via ProSportsDaily):