- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Dana Jacobson would like to kiss Joe Namath
- Updated: January 16, 2008
Cheers Dana, somebody had to treat it like the shitshow it was sooo destined to be.
UPDATE: ESPN suspended our new hero Dana Jacobson for a week following the incident at the Mike & Mike roast. That’s right, a whole week! Her hilarious yet apparently offensive comments about Notre Dame didn’t help her case much:
"f… Notre dame"
"f… touchdown Jesus"
and – the step-aside-because-lightning-is-about-to-strike… "f… Jesus."
Latest: ESPN sends Dana Jacobson away for a week (Deadspin)