- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
ESPN’s commenting section continues to raise the ante…
- Updated: January 23, 2008
See, BigDoug suggested they call Stephon Marbury the tin-man because he thinks Steph has no heart either. Not literally, but figuratively! And the zany cat was even gracious enough to explain his layered analogy right after the joke, ya know, in case none of us got it!
Nothing says good comedy like a joke you have to explain in parentheses right afterwards.
Now that’s some good stuff!!
Past commenting gems: