- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
ESPN’s commenting section continues to raise the ante…
- Updated: January 23, 2008
See, BigDoug suggested they call Stephon Marbury the tin-man because he thinks Steph has no heart either. Not literally, but figuratively! And the zany cat was even gracious enough to explain his layered analogy right after the joke, ya know, in case none of us got it!
Nothing says good comedy like a joke you have to explain in parentheses right afterwards.
Now that’s some good stuff!!
Past commenting gems: