- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
ESPN’s commenting section is a comedic feast…
- Updated: January 11, 2008
See, he said Bryant is charged with wrecking the first half of the Bulls season because of his early trade demands, like he’s actually been found guilty in a court of law. But there was never any trial because that could never happen for such a thing, Icon48 is just jokin’ around with us!
Notice how he wrote ‘charged with’ and not ‘found guilty’ or anything else that would indict Bryant. Journalism 101 tells students to use "charged with" so that one does not imply that Bryant actually committed the crime. Oh Icon48, you are one professional and smooth bastard! Your professional and smooth photo says it all!
Now that’s some good stuff!!
Past commenting gems: