- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
SNY gives not-so-subtle message that station is no longer interested in Banks
- Updated: January 31, 2008
(NAVAJO COUNTRY, AZ) — SNY contributor and former Giants great, Carl Banks, received a not-so-subtle message from network execs yesterday that the station was no longer interested in his services, as he was left for dead in the Arizona desert while supposedly covering the Super Bowl.
Sources say a "confused" Banks was dispatched to the desert for a brief spot on the popular talk show "Daily News Live", with producers saying the desert would add a "nice, authentic feel" to his coverage, before they eventually sped off in a unmarked van.
Shortly after his broadcast, Banks was seen wearing a headband, leading a pack of coyotes and reciting obscure Doors’ lyrics while occasionally blindsiding unsuspecting cacti.
(one more pic of Banks lost in the desert after the jump)