- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
The lighter side of Chris Berman
- Updated: January 31, 2008
This feel-good video has definitely made it’s way around today, but because we’ve given Chris Berman such a hard time over the past year or so, we felt it would only be fair for us to join in on the action and share a different side of the husky-voiced wing gobbler.
This footage took place in between commercials, ya know, that short allotment of time where Berman isn’t sweating through your TV.
Chris Berman is somewhat perturbed with the help (Deadspin)
Ladies and gentleman I give you Christopher James Berman (Awful Announcing)