- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Weatherman deems current wave of Knicks “biggest shitstorm” in NYC history
- Updated: January 4, 2008
Last night during his weather forecast, Sam Champion-wannabe Lee Goldberg pronounced the current state of the Knicks as the "biggest shitstorm" to ever dump on the city of New York, worse than the Bobby Bonilla-Bret Saberhagen "firecracker" Mets.
"As you can plainly see here on the map, it doesn't look very good for New York hoop fans," the usually silky smooth Goldberg said with a gasp. "In fact, when you realize the size of this shitstorm, this just isn't gonna good for anybody. This one could easily last until June, which is an ungodly amount of time for buckets of shit to be falling from the sky."
There's no telling how long this shitstorm will last, but expert meteorologists are predicting as much as 3 1/2 feet of shit this week alone if the current Knick roster remains intact.
Back in 1999 several forecasters and local farmers were initially quite nervous that the Knicks would produce a giant shitstorm of similar proportions when they signed Latrell Sprewell after Chokegate.
Those same farmers and forecasters were equally anxious in 1993 when Mets pitcher Anthony Young was working on his 27th straight loss while the tireless Vince Coleman was busy injuring their only good starting pitcher with a golf club, and throwing firecrackers into crowds of innocent people just for kicks.
Lee Goldberg's highly disturbing profile can be found here.