- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
What is David Lee doing in this ad?
- Updated: January 23, 2008
Another Hernia roundtable took place this morning, this time centering around this curious ad for Vitamin Water featuring David Lee. Here’s what bounced around the room (feel free to chime in with your own thoughts).
– I think he’s shielding his buddy Vitamin Water from a thirsty giant that wants to drink it.
– Grinding to Booty House music at an outdoor party.
– He can’t be boxing out the bottle because the basket is pretty far away. Maybe he’s playing dodge ball and suckering the bottle into getting doinked right on the cap by moving away at the last possible second. You can tell he’s played before.
– I don’t know, but I bet that court is in Baltimore.
– Both of them are off balance here, it’s pretty clear Jerome James is wrestling a live cheesesteak off camera.
– Is he stuck inside a 50 Cent album cover? Kind of has that same ominous red tone which would make sense since he’s a company shareholder.
– Kool-Aid, Sunny D, that purple stuff and the rest of the gang have this duo outnumbered.