- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Barack Obama IS Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
- Updated: February 12, 2008
Thanks to Scott over at That’s What He Said, we finally have a column that explains what’s been bothering members of the Hernia staff over the past few weeks every time a Barack Obama commercial has aired.
We can’t tell you how many different times when we could only hear the audio of an Obama spot that we had to run to the TV out of sheer disbelief, wondering who the hell this captivating voice could be — after all, the Rock had moved on to win Oscars in Hollywood.
Well after humbly finding out it was not a commerical announcing The Rock’s triumphant return to the WWF in WrestleMania XXXXIV, we did find it inspiring to know that a guy who could potentially be our next president used the persona of a retired professional wrestler to capture the hearts of the American people.
Take a listen to the videos below but check out what Scott had to say, we’d rather let him explain the rest, he summed up our thoughts quite well.