- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Depressed Becks goes on dangerous binge
- Updated: February 1, 2008
In a stunning move sure to rock the soccer world, David Beckham was left off coach Fabio Capello’s first England soccer squad, leaving the star out of the team’s plans for their upcoming exhibition match against Switzerland.
Once the pride of England, the aging footballer was last seen in the midst of a dangerous spending binge of snakeskin Gucci jackets, Sun-In, racquetball boobs, Keebler cookies (since he’s part elf) and, of course, orange mocha frappachinos.
Becks was later seen at an upscale spa checking in for a full body wax and his customary seaweed fajita body wrap. The worldly star also treated his wife-bot to several implants on parts of her body that were chosen at random. They finished the wild spending spree at Dolce & Gabbana, where Becks nabbed Posh a pair of D&G’s new satellite dish sunglasses that gracefully covered her entire face and a portion of her torso.
A similar spending spree was witnessed after the 2006 World Cup when the Brazilian Ronaldo was left off Dunga’s roster and was never recalled. The only difference is that Ronaldo went on an eating spree, strictly concentrating on Twinkies, corn dogs and small countries.