- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
ESPN continues to drop the news hammer on us
- Updated: February 11, 2008
Wait, Andy Pettitte and Roger Clemens were teammates and friends at one point? And for nine seasons? Wow, we knew they were friends but nobody ever mentioned the number of seasons. That’s some solid shit. If I had been unfortunate enough to have my head firmly entrenched in my ass for the past ten years, I would’ve never known they were friends until now.
Oh, what’s that you say? The repercussions of the Mitchell report have likely changed things between the two and will affect their friendship? Holy shitlips, I don’t think this occurred to anyone two months ago when the report was first released.
Thankfully this was the lead story on ESPN’s MLB page today because these are the kind of nuggets we were looking for!