- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
ESPN continues to drop the news hammer on us
- Updated: February 11, 2008
Wait, Andy Pettitte and Roger Clemens were teammates and friends at one point? And for nine seasons? Wow, we knew they were friends but nobody ever mentioned the number of seasons. That’s some solid shit. If I had been unfortunate enough to have my head firmly entrenched in my ass for the past ten years, I would’ve never known they were friends until now.
Oh, what’s that you say? The repercussions of the Mitchell report have likely changed things between the two and will affect their friendship? Holy shitlips, I don’t think this occurred to anyone two months ago when the report was first released.
Thankfully this was the lead story on ESPN’s MLB page today because these are the kind of nuggets we were looking for!