- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Fighter Hayabusa arrives in Fort Myers looking plump
- Updated: February 26, 2008
An interesting look at Fighter Hayabusa at left thriving in his prime back in 1986, clearly sporting the confidence of a man destined for greatness. To your right is sadly a look at Hayabusa today, arriving in Fort Myers at the Red Sox facilities carrying just a bit more weight both literally and figuratively.
Let’s hope Terry Francona can push the right buttons when using Hayabusa, if he can figure out the right combination, he should be able to find his escape out and pull off an improbable Back Brain Kick to the back of the batter’s head.