- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Fighter Hayabusa arrives in Fort Myers looking plump
- Updated: February 26, 2008
An interesting look at Fighter Hayabusa at left thriving in his prime back in 1986, clearly sporting the confidence of a man destined for greatness. To your right is sadly a look at Hayabusa today, arriving in Fort Myers at the Red Sox facilities carrying just a bit more weight both literally and figuratively.
Let’s hope Terry Francona can push the right buttons when using Hayabusa, if he can figure out the right combination, he should be able to find his escape out and pull off an improbable Back Brain Kick to the back of the batter’s head.