- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
McNamee offers Congress creepy array of Clemens paraphernalia
- Updated: February 8, 2008
Brian McNamee submitted chief evidence in the Clemens case today handing over syringes, a beer can and several grotesquely crusted jizz rags, as seen above.
Rumors have circled that Congress will also request a Clemens stool sample, which trainer Brian McNamee has already offered. He also has 134 locks of Clemens hair, seven different type of Clemens bobbleheads, a lifesize Clemens mold that McNamee takes naps in, as well as three authentic Clemens caps that McNamee puts to use around his house: one as a paint bucket, one as a tub to wash his favorite dog Kody Klemens, and another for a Jell-O mold.
McNamee has also crafted a fake mustache, assumed to avoid law enforcement, made entirely of Clemens ass pubes.
A Clemens fathead with "unidentifiable" stains was also submitted as part of the literally mounting stack of evidence against the former-kinda-retired-ex pitcher.