- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Mets writer holds crappiest contest ever
- Updated: February 25, 2008
Newark Star-Ledger writer Jeremy Cothran is holding a trivia contest for Mets fans with the lucky winner being awarded this god awful hat that only some old guy wears on the golf course when he’s somehow forgotten his seven other awkwardly fitting golf hats.
Jeremy, when you yourself wrote, "I don’t really have a use for it," you kind of answered your own question, or at least we thought you did. Sadly, judging from your comments section, some people actually do have a use for this hat or just have a desperate need to be right about something.
Anyway, here are some other contest ideas likely left on the cutting room floor by Cothran:
- Answer three trivia questions and hold your own shitty contest
- Answer three trivia questions and let someone shit on your head
- Answer three trivia questions and sit under a mango tree
- Answer three trivia questions and plunk yourself with a MadBall
- Answer three trivia questions and skip around your computer in a circle for three hours
- Answer three trivia questions and sing "Meet the Mets" until someone punches you in the mouth
- Answer three trivia questions, wear your new hat and instantly never get laid
A Hernia pound to the chest and dramatic point to the sky goes to devoted reader M.B. for sending this in.