- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Ohhhhh, that old bit
- Updated: February 28, 2008
Excerpt from Worcester Telegram:
Then, in a line that even surprised the players, Bush sent a zinger toward absent left fielder Manny Ram?rez.
?I guess his grandmother died again,? Bush said to prolonged laughter. ?Just kidding.?
Good lord, what we would pay to see these two speak to one another in person. Only question really is, who would say "strategery" first? And which one would bring the cat nip?
Sox Honored at White House (Worcester Telegram)