- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Pini Swissa is Tom Brady’s traveling hair stylist
- Updated: February 1, 2008
Tom Brady has a personal traveling hair stylist. Not the most shocking news in the world, but the most interesting part is that the name of Tom Brady’s stylist is Pini Swissa.
Where do we begin, or do we even need to?
Here’s what we know:
- Pini Swissa is a he.
- Pini Swissa’s salon is aptly named Salon Pini Swissa.
- Pini, a hair stylist, has a Patriots Super Bowl ring. Not the kind you get with your SI subscription, the kind the players get.
- Pini is in Arizona this week to cheer on the Patriots.
- Pini is also in Arizona
with his barber shears and has already cut Brady’s hair once this week.
- Pini said he plans to give Brady another haircut this Saturday
- Pini will be phoned by one of Tom’s teammates, not Brady himself, with a time and location for said haircut on Saturday night.
- Pini says he’s "gonna cut it really, really off."
- Pini also said in an interview with Boston.com that when he puts his hands on Tommy’s hair "it (Brady’s hair) feels loved and secure."
Eli Manning, quite the opposite, cuts his hair with a Flow-Bee.