- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Shaq challenges Apollo Creed on All-Time Nickname list; Chooses ‘Big Cactus’ over ‘Rotting Carcass’
- Updated: February 20, 2008
Shaquille O’Neal, new center and IR entry for the Phoenix Suns, continued his quest to take over the All-Time Nickname title from Apollo Creed with the addition of at least one new moniker: The Big Cactus.
The name adds to Shaq’s already plentiful portfolio of "The Diesel," "The Big Aristotle," "The Big Daddy," "Wilt Chamberneezy," "The Real Deal," "Shaq-Fu," as well as the "The Big Spender."
According to Hernia sources, Shaq narrowly decided on The Big Cactus over The Rotting Carcass.
Creed still leads the race with such dazzling nicknames as The Master of Disaster, The King of Sting, The Dancing Destroyer and (our favorite) The Count of Monte Fisto.