- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
12 dead, 37 injured as overeager Shaq jumps into crowd for loose ball
- Updated: March 10, 2008
(PHOENIX, AZ) — Chaos erupted in America West Arena yesterday as Shaquille O’Neal crashed into the Phoenix crowd, instantly killing 12 and injuring 37 unlucky fans. Sources say two young boys are still missing, with one believed to be trapped in Shaq’s ass and the other said to be lodged somewhere inside his jersey.
A spokesman from a Phoenix area hospital offered a brief statement saying the 7’2, 490 lb Shaq had been brought into the ER to dislodge the youngsters.
Suns officials are reportedly planning on giving Sumo wrestler fat suits to all fans in the first ten rows for remaining home games.