- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
ESPN’s commenting section reaches it’s comedic zenith
- Updated: March 5, 2008
See, he said ‘hungry pack of crazed wolves’ to indicate New Mexico’s relentless effort but you see, they’re not really wolves at all, they’re actually known as the Lobos making such a description inaccurate and silly, just like his joke!
Now that’s some good stuff!!
Past commenting gems: