- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
ESPN’s commenting section reaches it’s comedic zenith
- Updated: March 5, 2008
See, he said ‘hungry pack of crazed wolves’ to indicate New Mexico’s relentless effort but you see, they’re not really wolves at all, they’re actually known as the Lobos making such a description inaccurate and silly, just like his joke!
Now that’s some good stuff!!
Past commenting gems: