- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Hernia to Barkley: Thank you
- Updated: March 28, 2008
?If it wasn?t for guys like myself, all these quote, unquote, sports fans would be listening to Skip Bayless, Jay Mariotti, Mike Lupica – the little midget ? I like ESPN a lot, but they want to dominate the
?I?m not going to let all these losers, like Bayless and Mariotti and Lupica ? they can say what they want to. I?m gonna say what I want to. They?re going to deal with it or they?re going to shut the hell up. I don?t care.?
?ESPN rode all those clowns out there everyday like they?re experts in every sport ? first off, they?re not experts in every sport. Trust me – Jay Mariotti, Skip Bayless, and now, Jemele Hill – they?re
just people giving their opinion. They?re not the law, and they?re not that important. Get that straight.?
You had us at "the little midget," Sir Charles, but if you also called him a washed up Squirrel Glider and mentioned that Mitch Albom’s ears should be used as effective party tarps, we’d forever be indebted to you.