- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Hernia to Barkley: Thank you
- Updated: March 28, 2008
?If it wasn?t for guys like myself, all these quote, unquote, sports fans would be listening to Skip Bayless, Jay Mariotti, Mike Lupica – the little midget ? I like ESPN a lot, but they want to dominate the
?I?m not going to let all these losers, like Bayless and Mariotti and Lupica ? they can say what they want to. I?m gonna say what I want to. They?re going to deal with it or they?re going to shut the hell up. I don?t care.?
?ESPN rode all those clowns out there everyday like they?re experts in every sport ? first off, they?re not experts in every sport. Trust me – Jay Mariotti, Skip Bayless, and now, Jemele Hill – they?re
just people giving their opinion. They?re not the law, and they?re not that important. Get that straight.?
You had us at "the little midget," Sir Charles, but if you also called him a washed up Squirrel Glider and mentioned that Mitch Albom’s ears should be used as effective party tarps, we’d forever be indebted to you.