- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Joe Benigno makes SNY appearance, sucks blood from entire panel
- Updated: March 19, 2008
New York radio personality Joe Benigno was at it again on Tuesday night, this time showing up to the SNY studios in a haunted neck-sucking suit, complete with a tie made of shredded bat guts.
Benigno was his usual zany self during his appearance but did offer up some awkward moments throughout the course of the segment. His insistence on biting the neck and sucking the blood of each panel member while kicking them in the rear with his red Iron Sheik boots (not pictured) didn’t exactly jive with those on set.
It’s unclear what Benigno is expected to break out for us next, but some insiders have predicted he’ll have his own Gazoo before March is out.