- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
KJ takes unmerciful attitude into mayoral race
- Updated: March 7, 2008
Former NBA star Kevin Johnson, who announced earlier this week his intention to run for mayor of Sacramento, made it painfully clear at a political function on Thursday that his campaign will be centered around repeated
reminders of his pro basketball highlights.
What started as a friendly press conference in California?s capital turned into something far different once KJ took the podium and began trading barbs with incumbent Heather Fargo.
"Olajuwon, Ewing, Robinson, I’ve dunked on the heads of all of them,? Johnson rang from the stand. ?And you too, three-term incumbent Heather Fargo, will be no different… like right now!"
Johnson then immediately ripped off his suit, revealing a vintage 80s Suns uniform to a confused crowd of reporters and political aides. He ran toward Fargo, jumped in the air and caught a beautifully timed alley hoop from one of his key point men, high above a makeshift rim that was somehow snuck into the assembly room.
After delivering a devastating facial on top of his opponent?s head, KJ gave Fargo a virtual teabag and yelled: ?I also intend to revitalize our city?s parks district!?