- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
MLB pitchers looking to snatch “Bitter Beer Face” campaign from Floyd Landis
- Updated: March 13, 2008
We were pretty sure Floyd Landis had this campaign alllllll to himself but suddenly three new pained contenders emerge.
While great to see an impressive array of scrunched up faces, it’s even better to see ex-detective Jimmy McNulty getting immediate work as a Phillies hurler.