- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
MLB pitchers looking to snatch “Bitter Beer Face” campaign from Floyd Landis
- Updated: March 13, 2008
We were pretty sure Floyd Landis had this campaign alllllll to himself but suddenly three new pained contenders emerge.
While great to see an impressive array of scrunched up faces, it’s even better to see ex-detective Jimmy McNulty getting immediate work as a Phillies hurler.