- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Mustache guy in new Yankee Stadium renderings said to be related to Sal Fasano
- Updated: March 26, 2008
Renderings of the new Yankee Stadium have been floating around the past few days and while many have simply marveled at what they’ve seen, others have zeroed in on the interesting fella that somehow managed to make two appearances in the set of 17 slides.
According to those in the know, that extra appearance was no mistake, the gentleman you see below is related in some capacity to former Yankee backstop Sal Fasano.
Now ‘related’ could certainly mean any number of things — from brothers to cousins to one of Sal’s Pals to two guys with mustaches that once competed in a Stromboli chugging race — but the intent focus he’s been able to maintain in both shots here is a clear indication to us that he’s related to the beloved catcher with cat-like reflexes.
A look at our old friend Sal during his last stint in the majors after the jump…
(you just know he worked that count to atleast 3-2)