- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Phil Mushnick disapproves of foul-mouthed chant
- Updated: March 28, 2008
Mushnick, wearing his traditional black war paint, was also heard to be mumbling something about "no good kids… lack of respect…" after Devon Harris simply slapped hands with his Josh Boone after hitting a layup.
The curmudgeon also audibly scoffed when Sean Williams rejected Mike
Dunleavey Jr. "Oh show some class!" he yelled. "Let him shoot. You
should allow him to at least shoot the ball. Then if he misses, gently
corral the rebound and pass it to your point guard, who hopefully, is a
short white player with a pass-only mentality."
It’s Friday Phil, might want to take the afternoon off and do some naked Yoga.
Phil Mushnick’s Equal Time (New York Post)