- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Phil Mushnick disapproves of foul-mouthed chant
- Updated: March 28, 2008
Mushnick, wearing his traditional black war paint, was also heard to be mumbling something about "no good kids… lack of respect…" after Devon Harris simply slapped hands with his Josh Boone after hitting a layup.
The curmudgeon also audibly scoffed when Sean Williams rejected Mike
Dunleavey Jr. "Oh show some class!" he yelled. "Let him shoot. You
should allow him to at least shoot the ball. Then if he misses, gently
corral the rebound and pass it to your point guard, who hopefully, is a
short white player with a pass-only mentality."
It’s Friday Phil, might want to take the afternoon off and do some naked Yoga.
Phil Mushnick’s Equal Time (New York Post)