- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Red Sox ‘162-0’ shirts now available to Third World countries
- Updated: March 28, 2008
Following a tough loss to the A’s on Wednesday, the 1-1 Red Sox have found themselves in an embarrassing predicament with their wildly popular but short-lived ‘162-0’ t-shirts.
Red Sox Nation need not worry though, as team president Larry Lucchino has indicated with great certainty that he’ll soon have a Third World country to
partner up with subsequently dump on.