- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Red Sox ‘162-0′ shirts now available to Third World countries
- Updated: March 28, 2008
Following a tough loss to the A’s on Wednesday, the 1-1 Red Sox have found themselves in an embarrassing predicament with their wildly popular but short-lived ‘162-0′ t-shirts.
Red Sox Nation need not worry though, as team president Larry Lucchino has indicated with great certainty that he’ll soon have a Third World country to
partner up with subsequently dump on.