- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Kansas advances as Hernia bids adieu to tournment MVP, Mrs. Curry
- Updated: March 30, 2008
Farewell to tournament standout Sonya Curry and her 12-year old son Stephen… and I guess Dell too, who can be seen in the bottom far right of the photo. Yeah, that’s him, or atleast that’s the brim of his hat. Whatever, he’s there.
Kansas ends Davidson’s dream NCAA run (Reuters)
UPDATE: Google Trends is now getting in on the act, proclaiming Mrs. Curry to be spicy. What strange irony.