- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Source: Joba to likely maybe begin season in bullpen but possibly be starter, kinda
- Updated: March 18, 2008
Without disclosing where he or she got the information, the unnamed
source said that it was about 75 percent certain that Joba will start the season as a starter or reliever.
Depending on what Girardi and the Yankees brass want to do, Joba
will come out of the bullpen. Or he won’t. Or maybe sometimes he
would, like in the playoffs.
What’s 100 percent definite at this point is the difficulty to accurately predict what will happen for certain.
Nevertheless, the rumors are true: Joba Chamberlain will pitch for the Yankees.