- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Demise of the white athlete continues
- Updated: April 28, 2008
Never has a foul ball caused so much mental pain and confusion. Could this be any more awkward? The older gentleman looks like he’s bracing for an unavoidable collision with a family of bears who happen to be falling from the sky. In his mind, they’ve already collided.
In fact, judging by where the ball is, he likely didn’t even know there was a foul pop-up, he just spotted the falling bears.
The guy with the beer bottle clearly thinks he’s saving the day with his invisible light saber.
You can tell everyone around them knows the ball won’t be caught, particularly Butthead in the hood, but they can’t look away because they know someone will fall down in a humorously uncoordinated manner.