- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Demise of the white athlete continues
- Updated: April 28, 2008
Never has a foul ball caused so much mental pain and confusion. Could this be any more awkward? The older gentleman looks like he’s bracing for an unavoidable collision with a family of bears who happen to be falling from the sky. In his mind, they’ve already collided.
In fact, judging by where the ball is, he likely didn’t even know there was a foul pop-up, he just spotted the falling bears.
The guy with the beer bottle clearly thinks he’s saving the day with his invisible light saber.
You can tell everyone around them knows the ball won’t be caught, particularly Butthead in the hood, but they can’t look away because they know someone will fall down in a humorously uncoordinated manner.