- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
SportsCenter confirms Kiper-McShay hair swap (seriously)
- Updated: April 28, 2008
The rumored Mel Kiper-Todd McShay hair swap gained some serious steam earlier this evening as the post we did Saturday afternoon was shown, and shockingly discussed, on SportsCenter by both amused hair swapping parties along with mediating anchor Mike Greenberg.
Quite honestly, we don’t even know where to begin, but the irony of Greenberg doing the segment is just too perfect.
All kidding aside, it’s nice to see ESPN playing along with the little guys and showing they have a sense of humor.