- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
SportsCenter confirms Kiper-McShay hair swap (seriously)
- Updated: April 28, 2008
The rumored Mel Kiper-Todd McShay hair swap gained some serious steam earlier this evening as the post we did Saturday afternoon was shown, and shockingly discussed, on SportsCenter by both amused hair swapping parties along with mediating anchor Mike Greenberg.
Quite honestly, we don’t even know where to begin, but the irony of Greenberg doing the segment is just too perfect.
All kidding aside, it’s nice to see ESPN playing along with the little guys and showing they have a sense of humor.