- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Bucks fire some random dude; Krystkowiak: ‘But I don’t even work here’
- Updated: April 18, 2008
The firing of the Milwaukee Bucks supposed head coach Larry Krystkowiak confused both parties involved on Thursday. Bucks brass let the mysterious coach go; a man who just showed up one day and started
writing up plays for the ailing franchise.
"But I don’t even work here," explained Krystkowiak who was carrying a briefcase containing only crackers. "I was catching up with some old friends at the arena back in the Fall and all the sudden I’m invited to all these meetings. I was just tryin’ to get ahead. T.C.B. You know, taking care o’ business."
Since his firing yesterday, several other Milwaukee males have come forward with the same story, all having taken place within the last five or six years.