- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Grey cinderblock shoot perfectly captures Royals constant rebuilding, depressing aura
- Updated: April 4, 2008
Now that the Kansas City Royals have improved their record to 3-0, the new darlings of baseball have apparently become instantly marketable as you can see in the clever photography shown above from their new calendar .
The edgy stills are just creepy teasers of what’s available in the full set, shot by renowned bearded hipster and full-time scarf wearer, Nathan Van Wilderhauser of Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
One thing we’ve been able to draw for certain from this victory of a photo shoot is that there’s a new sheriff in town, and his name is Mark Grudzielanek (picture after the jump).