- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Grey cinderblock shoot perfectly captures Royals constant rebuilding, depressing aura
- Updated: April 4, 2008
Now that the Kansas City Royals have improved their record to 3-0, the new darlings of baseball have apparently become instantly marketable as you can see in the clever photography shown above from their new calendar .
The edgy stills are just creepy teasers of what’s available in the full set, shot by renowned bearded hipster and full-time scarf wearer, Nathan Van Wilderhauser of Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
One thing we’ve been able to draw for certain from this victory of a photo shoot is that there’s a new sheriff in town, and his name is Mark Grudzielanek (picture after the jump).