- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Grizzly bear admits he too lied about his age
- Updated: April 23, 2008
Rocky the Grizzly bear came forward late this afternoon stating there were some inaccuracies coming out of the various reports regarding the tragic accident between him and his trainer.
The engaging bear waved down members of the media (including the crew from ESPN’s E:60) for a brief meeting outside the white truck he sleeps in, confessing that while it is true he’s 7’6" tall and a little over 700 pounds, he initially lied about his age, and he’s actually 7 years old and not 5 as reported.
Rocky also added that he’d now like to be left alone, doesn’t know what the fuck a movie is and that he’s single.
Show biz grizzly kills trainer at Southern California animal facility (Los Angeles Times)