- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Grizzly bear admits he too lied about his age
- Updated: April 23, 2008
Rocky the Grizzly bear came forward late this afternoon stating there were some inaccuracies coming out of the various reports regarding the tragic accident between him and his trainer.
The engaging bear waved down members of the media (including the crew from ESPN’s E:60) for a brief meeting outside the white truck he sleeps in, confessing that while it is true he’s 7’6" tall and a little over 700 pounds, he initially lied about his age, and he’s actually 7 years old and not 5 as reported.
Rocky also added that he’d now like to be left alone, doesn’t know what the fuck a movie is and that he’s single.
Show biz grizzly kills trainer at Southern California animal facility (Los Angeles Times)