- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Heckling video narrator not ready for the WWF announcing table just yet
- Updated: April 24, 2008
Transcript of the narration:
"Joe Smith heckling the fans."
"Joe Smith heckling the fans over here."
"Joe Smith heckling the fans here."
"Joe Smith in a heckling battle with uh, the fans here."
Got it. Joe Smith. Heckling. Fans.
We were expecting this makeshift announcer to yell out at any moment "Boom goes the dynamite."
And how did he forget who they were by the fourth time? More importantly, we wanna party with this guy!
Joe Smith of the Mets heckles the Wrigley Bleachers (Home Run Derby)
Video: Joe Smith heckles fans (Mets Blog)