- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Heckling video narrator not ready for the WWF announcing table just yet
- Updated: April 24, 2008
Transcript of the narration:
"Joe Smith heckling the fans."
"Joe Smith heckling the fans over here."
"Joe Smith heckling the fans here."
"Joe Smith in a heckling battle with uh, the fans here."
Got it. Joe Smith. Heckling. Fans.
We were expecting this makeshift announcer to yell out at any moment "Boom goes the dynamite."
And how did he forget who they were by the fourth time? More importantly, we wanna party with this guy!
Joe Smith of the Mets heckles the Wrigley Bleachers (Home Run Derby)
Video: Joe Smith heckles fans (Mets Blog)