- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Jason Taylor continues to dance, anger Neil’s father from Dead Poet’s Society
- Updated: April 29, 2008
He was supposed to be a football player (or a Harvard graduate with a distinguished career in medicine), not some fancy boy prancing around on a stage. Neil’s father will surely be speaking to Taylor about this outfit.
Saluting his childhood hero, Taylor feeds off the crowd’s energy and signals for Lex Luger’s trademark finisher, the humiliating torture rack.