- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Jason Taylor continues to dance, anger Neil’s father from Dead Poet’s Society
- Updated: April 29, 2008
He was supposed to be a football player (or a Harvard graduate with a distinguished career in medicine), not some fancy boy prancing around on a stage. Neil’s father will surely be speaking to Taylor about this outfit.
Saluting his childhood hero, Taylor feeds off the crowd’s energy and signals for Lex Luger’s trademark finisher, the humiliating torture rack.