- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Joba Chamberlain remains a mystery to Fox Sports and only Fox Sports
- Updated: April 25, 2008
Despite Joba Chamberlain pitching just a hair over 24 innings for the Yankees last season, the portly fella became an instant sensation with the fans and media in New York, and it’s continued into this season.
Some people have been outraged and annoyed by this, arguing it might be a bit too early for such obscene attention paid to a guy many feel has a lot to prove — we suspect Fox Sports is in this camp.
Joba Chamberlain player page (Fox Sports)