- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
NBC hockey crew apparently broadcasting from Fortress of Solitude
- Updated: April 29, 2008
In case you missed it, NBC has moved its NHL studio coverage to what appears to be the Fortress of Solitude. But judging from the neon icicle desk, which Mike Milbury’s hands are clearly frozen to, and the spectacular laser-light show going on behind them, it very well could be Atlantis.
Another theory going around is Milbury, and this random bald guy, may have been shrunken and are actually broadcasting from within Craig Sager’s suit.
Mike Milbury also playing the role of Superman’s father for NBC…