- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Rangers clinch in Jersey with support from chemically balanced fanbase
- Updated: April 19, 2008
Pretty sure the guy flashing the double barrel bird action here is wearing a full New York Rangers hockey uniform complete with ice skates, and if he’s not wearing ice skates it’s only because they wouldn’t allow him in the arena wearing them, so he went to his hockey hearse and grabbed his back-up roller skates.
If anyone was sitting near this guy and discovered him before face-off, you should be ashamed of yourself if you didn’t immediately call your bookie and put all your money on the Rangers.