- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Rangers clinch in Jersey with support from chemically balanced fanbase
- Updated: April 19, 2008
Pretty sure the guy flashing the double barrel bird action here is wearing a full New York Rangers hockey uniform complete with ice skates, and if he’s not wearing ice skates it’s only because they wouldn’t allow him in the arena wearing them, so he went to his hockey hearse and grabbed his back-up roller skates.
If anyone was sitting near this guy and discovered him before face-off, you should be ashamed of yourself if you didn’t immediately call your bookie and put all your money on the Rangers.