- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Sam the Eagle hijacks embarrassing NBA broadcast
- Updated: April 19, 2008
Legendary tough critic and longtime NBA diehard, Sam the Eagle (2nd from left), had apparently heard enough during the Spurs-Suns game on Saturday. Sources say the Eagle, who had been watching in a plush luxury box, told friends he was making his way down to the announcer’s table after hearing "just too much gaga crap" emanating from the TV broadcast out of the mouths of Jeff Van Gundy and Mike Breen.
After another embarrassing circle-jerk over scrub Kurt Thomas, members of security began to get concerned Sam might start pecking the hell out of the entire panel, particularly Breen. But the regal eagle opted for the road less traveled and took a strategic approach as he promptly disposed of Mark Jackson, though keeping the former player’s suit, tie and watch so as to make the transition seamless and in turn, ensure Van Gundy and Breen were kept on a long overdue short leash.