- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Tale of the Tape: KG & Bennie the Bull
- Updated: April 3, 2008
The infamous Shirt Rocket Event at the United Center has sparked an ensuing fight that all NBA fans have dreamed of: Celtic’s All-Star Kevin Garnett vs. Bull’s mascot Bennie the Bull.
While the rocket slip in Chicago was nowhere near as disastrous as the ugly melee in Sacramento, time will only tell how this one shakes out.
Let’s look at the tale of the tape.