- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Tale of the Tape: KG & Bennie the Bull
- Updated: April 3, 2008
The infamous Shirt Rocket Event at the United Center has sparked an ensuing fight that all NBA fans have dreamed of: Celtic’s All-Star Kevin Garnett vs. Bull’s mascot Bennie the Bull.
While the rocket slip in Chicago was nowhere near as disastrous as the ugly melee in Sacramento, time will only tell how this one shakes out.
Let’s look at the tale of the tape.