- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Cubs hint at Bears’ glaring quarterback need
- Updated: May 12, 2008
"Let’s just say having him throw out the first pitch and sing to the crowd was more about the Bears than it was about Tony Romo. You know they didn’t draft a quarterback, right?" — Cubs media relations flack Peter Chase.
Oddly enough, that same day the Bears’ ever popular QB tandem of Kyle Orton and Rex Grossman simultaneously threw out the first pitch and sang a lackluster duet at the Iowa Cubs game.