- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Devil Rays apparently win World Series
- Updated: May 13, 2008
All walk-offs are exciting but nothing says walk-off like the
Devil Rays and particularly Carl Crawford (#13, center) who morphed into Peter Pan and somehow landed on top of the backstop to embrace the overexuberant and always douchey, Jonny Gomes.
Gomes, whose helmet was seen flying off before he rounded third base, is reportedly still holding onto Crawford.
UPDATE, 12:27pm: Some Rays
bandwagon members fans are apparently displeased with our shenanigans and tomfoolery.
UPDATE, 12:28pm: Yes, we’re serious, Rays fans have come out of the woodwork to announce their disfavor while waving that first place flag.