- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Doug Collins takes Bulls job, instantly grows back perm
- Updated: May 29, 2008
Along with the return to ‘Perm Glory 2.0’, Collins is also proposing to have the Bulls wear "little" uniforms to go along with his trademark speaking style of "little jumpshots," "little picks," "little baby hooks," and the widely celebrated "little dunkshot."
The team reportedly set aside 96 hours for the Collins interview.
Source says Collins coming back to coach Bulls (Daily Herald)